1. defining the general strategy of the Network, finalized to guarantee the effects and sustainability of the initiatatives undertaken.
2. defining the work program on a yearly base.
3. supervising the timely execution of the agreement and of the Network working program;
4. selecting the individual representatives in working groups, committees, or other organisms, whenever they have been established;
5. deciding on the admission of new members or on the exclusion of the participants;
6. deciding on modification and change to the present agreement;
7. deciding on any other issue submitted by the members, including the requests on the execution and programming of the activities.