Reconnet, The Italian Network on the Management and Remediation of Contaminated Sites, is the outcome of an agreement between Universities, Research Institute, National and Local Environmental Agencies, aimed to provide a of contribution to solving the main technical and regulatory open issues on the management and remediation of contaminated sites.
Namely, “Reconnet” has the following goals:
- Encouraging collaboration and promoting exchange of data and information between research centers, regulators, private companies and consultants.
- Transferring and spreading information through database, web sites and other e-media types.
- Organizing conference and seminars.
- Identifying the main topics requiring theoretical and technological investigation.
- Providing solutions to the main open technical and regulatory issues related to the management and remediation of contaminated sites.